Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Drink Up Witches

>> Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Hi Everyone,

I've got a sneak peek for you today!  DRS Designs has some super fun new Halloween stamps coming your way this week, and for today's card share,  I've paired one of them up with a few stamps from the current catalog.

The Drink Up Witches (721G) stamp is one of the newbies, and I stamped, colored and die cut it out, adding a black mat. I did the same thing using the Witch Feet stamp and set them aside while I embossed the background using a grapes embossing folder (Darice).  Since DRS Designs also has a 
Bunch of Grapes stamp, I stamped and colored up a strip that I bordered with some drippy green goo.  


I assembled the card and added some glitter to the drink and embellished the buckle on the witch hat using a gold gel pen. 

I carried the beverage theme to the inside of the card simply by using these two stamps:


Be sure to stop by the store for all the new releases on September 19th!  The Halloween season is upon us, so feel free to bust open that candy and start stamping :)

Have a great day!
Karin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

So fun, Karin! Love the combo of images inside and out. Great Halloween colors and sketch too. A perfect friend card! FAB job - I love it! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so cute! what a great wine type border you made! Love the with accessories too!

Sue said...

Extra fun card today Karin! Fantastic colors and your grape strip is perfect! Excellent job on the inside of the card as well!

Shelia said...

Great minds think alike, right?! I paired these same images on a card yesterday! LOL. Only I didn't think to do the grape border, which I really like on your card! Awesome layout & color combo, Karin.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun, Karin! Perfect match up of images for this new greeting. Love the colors & layout & the inside is really terrific, too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP