Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Yee Haw!

>> Thursday, August 16, 2018

Good morning!

I used DRS stamps: Cowgirl Line Dancer 682G


With a little creative masking, these two images merge as one 
with elbows linked.
I stamped the gal first but while inking her up I had a small piece of tape over the middle/bottom part of her arm and before stamping I took the tape off.  Next I masked her upper arm and I stamped the guy aligning him up so that his arm now went over her masked top and on top of the blank part of her arm (the part I kept from inking).  I then masked both my gal and guy totally and stamped the wall and floor.  I double cut the image with 2 sizes of squares just to give a bit more interest.  The ribbon and bow are hand dyed seam binding.  It matches just perfectly and I like the variation of dark and light that exist.


This one is an easel card.  I used a fence die by MFTs and a sun ray die 
by Taylored Expressions.
The ovals are Memory Box.

.
I used DRS stamps: Western Dancing Couple 691L and 
I love this fun card don't you? It just looks like they are having so much
fun and the party's just getting started as the sun goes down.
Thanks for visiting today!
Have fun crafting up some fun creations!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

You are totally rocking the western images, Robin. I love the dancing linked-arm couple and that great wall behind them. The bow is awesome too. On your second card, your coloring and fence and sunray die are just fabulous. Two totally awesome and inspiring cards. Yee Haw. Hugz

Karin said...

How beautiful are these cards?!!!!! Your coloring on them is just outstanding and I love their interlocking arms on the first one...Now YOU know how to stamp this couple side by side, unlike this team mate here ;) I LOVE the barbed wire fence your created on your second card and the joyful rays behind the partying couple!

Sue said...

Awesome cards Robin! I can't believe how perfect you line up the line dancers to make them link arms!!! Your colors/coloring is amazing and I just love that tiny Yee Haw in the corner :) Great job on the easel card as well! The sunshine rays in the background as well as your wire fence really make this card!

Shelia said...

Fantastic cards, Robin. I really like the barbed wire die cuts on the second card. It looks so realistic!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fabulous, Robin! Love your colors & coloring on both. The woodgrain & floor look super behind your pair of dancers. And the green & black outfits on your easel card look wonderful. Love that sunrise behind them.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP