Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Line Dancing Fun

>> Saturday, August 18, 2018

Welcome!

Not sure what it is about these new western images, but they are just begging me to stamp some scenes!


I started my card by stamping our Western Dancing Couple twice on some white card stock.  I also made a mask for each couple and then stamped our Floor image.  Next I masked the floor and stamped our Brick Wall above the floor.  While the masks were still in place I sponged on some red, black and grey inks on the brick wall and colored in the grout lines after I removed the masks.  I used a combination of watercolor pencils and alcohol markers to color in the rest.  For the sign on the wall I stamped just the one line from our Western Wording Square on white card stock, dabbed some red ink on the edges and layered it on kraft paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

This is fun, Sue. Great brick wall and floor and I love that you put 4 dancers. Great coloring too. Another super Western-themed card! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the line of dancers!! That brick wall is such a fun idea too! I need to try putting more dancers in mine, this looks so cool!

Shelia said...

Great line dancing card! That brick wall looks awesome!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun, Sue! That's a lot of masking & coloring but it looks great! I bet they're doing the Cotton Eyed Joe, lol. Can't have a line dance w/o it!

Karin said...

That scene is just awesome :) I love the brick background and the sentiment you chose is just perfect! The couples really look like they're having a blast!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP