Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Kick Up Your Heels

>> Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I just love the boots and hat in the new 4-in-1 Cowboy Gear.  I colored up two boots and a hat for this card. I also used the new Barn Door and the Western Word Square.

To make the bottom layer, I swiped some Vintage Photo Distress Ink on some aluminum foil and misted with water.  i then dipped my paper in it and let it dry.  Then I did some paper piercing for the stitching.  I looked a bit too masculine so I tied on a bow.

I am having so much fun with the new Western Themed stamps.

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Karin said...

I love how you singled out that sentiment and matched it up with that awesome pair of boots! The big bow is gorgeous and that barn door and matching cowboy hat are just fantastic too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Nancy! Looks very cool in these colors. Very western & rustic. Love it!

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Nancy! Love the boots by the barn door!!

Sue said...

You are totally rockin' the layers on this fabulous card Nancy! I love the barn door in back of the boots - with the cowboy hat on the corner! The giant bow is the perfect finishing touch too!

Shelia said...

This is such a fun card, Nancy. I like the colors you chose for your cowboy boots!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP