Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Kick up your Heels!

>> Monday, August 20, 2018


Good morning! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I'm in VA celebrating a couple of birthdays. We'll be having a Minecraft Party for my oldest grandson and a Star Wars party for the youngest. It's gonna be fun!

Today's card features the new Western Dancing Couple. I stamped them, colored them with Copics, die cut them and then added them to the light gray card base that has a darker gray die cut from Hero Arts over top. The greeting is part of the Western Word Square. I think most of the cards I've made recently have some greeting on them from this stamp. It is loaded with greetings! The greeting was die cut with a SB banner die, sponged with some gray ink and added with some foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by today.

shelia 

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sheila, love that die! It really brings the eye to that fun dancing couple. Looks like they are in a dancing spotlight. Super fun. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Shelia! Love the half circle (one of my fave die cut shapes) & sun rays behind them. Super job coloring them!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so pretty Shelia!! I love the sun rays in the bg. Those colors are amazing! Beautiful card!

Sue said...

What a fun card Shelia! I love the attention grabbing sun rays in the background and your colors/coloring!

Karin said...

I love that background...It really highlights the dancing couple and your coloring is great too! What a fun card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP