Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Floor and Wall Tutorial

>> Saturday, June 16, 2018

Welcome!

I recently did a "make n take" at a stamp show that I thought I'd share with you :)

I used 4 of our stamps to create this card:

Country Window

Spring Crocus

The Floor

Brick Wall

a few masks and a bunch of coloring :)

Once the masks were made, total stamping time is less than 5 minutes!


 Step 1 - Stamp window and tulip bucket


Step 2 - Cover both with masks


Step 3 - Stamp floor image on top of tulip bucket mask


Step 4 - Mask floor


Step 5 - Stamp brick wall slightly overlapping floor mask


Step 6 - Finish stamping brick wall.


Step 7 - Dab dark grey, black and red inks on bricks


Step 7 - Remove masks and start coloring (I did all the cement grout a medium grey)!




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, this is fabulous! I love everything about it! Great combinations of images and super fun way to color up the bricks. Wonderfully done and it looks awesome. TFS!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Turned out fabulous, Sue! That's why I save all my masks in baggies...really makes it easy in the future.

ionabunny said...

Wow, fab scene. Thanks for sharing. I usually manage to stamp something in the wrong order when doing things like this and I love that you coloured the bricks while the masks were still in place. Genius. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Amazing work Sue and I love your step by step tutorial too!!! Beautiful card!

Shelia said...

Great tutorial, Sue. This card is so pretty. I really like how you colored the brick on this. Never would have thought to ink it up this way. I'm going to give this a try.

Karin said...

You've created a masterpiece! Wow, that brick background is so amazing and the floor is just incredible too! Love the way you colored the whole thing, especially the detail of the sun coming up over the hill! Fabulous card Sue!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP