Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Totally Graduation Time

>> Wednesday, May 9, 2018

It is totally graduation time around DRS if you haven't noticed!  Lots of graduation hats/caps, balloons, and pigs!  Leonard looks so great in his cap and he is definitely excited!  Today, I have used him on three different cards.  I arranged Leonard the same way pretty much, but changed them up with different backgrounds or sentiments.

On the first card, I sponged the left corner of my panel with some pink and a bit of yellow mixed together.  Then I took three Graduation Pigs and fussy cut some extra elements from the Graduation Background.  I arranged them around festively and added the new Go Hog Wild Greeting.  Did you notice I did a bit of surgery on the bottom pig and moved his hat down on his face to show the weight of the pig on his head?  Super fun!


On my second card, I sponged some brick ink on the panel using a stencil and graduating the pressure as I moved to the top.  On this one, I used the Let the Adventure Begin Greeting.  I popped up some extra noses and added a few hats to add some more fun.

On my last card, I used a black background and I stamped the Brick Wall stamp in white kraft ink. 

I sure had fun playing with these graduation pigs - they just make me smile every time I see them.

Hugz,

Nancy



6 comments:

Samantha said...

Fun cards! I love them all, Nancy!

Sue said...

Well didn't you just go "hog wild" with graduation cards this week :) Amazing how different they all look based on the background - love the little graduation extra's you added to all!!

Karin said...

LOL! I LOVE these :) Amazing details, dimension and all that fussy cutting! They just scream fun!

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow some great graduation cards Nancy, they are so fun!! Love all 3!!!

Shelia said...

Nancy, I really like how you used the graduating piggies on these cards! Too cute & fun. Awesome backgrounds too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun, Nancy! I think you really went "hog wild" here, lol. Love each version. Each so unique & fun.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP