Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blessings

>> Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Hi Everyone,

I hope that you don't mind that I sneak in one last Easter card share ;)  Why not, right?  Keep the blessings flowing I say!  

I stamped, colored and fussy cut the Circle Lily
and set it aside while I worked on the layout.  I decided to go with a clean look, so I kept the bottom portion of my background plain, and stamped the Easter Blessing Saying right on the bottom. 
I used The Floor Background stamp to create the sun rays, and added a die cut leaf flourish before attaching my image.


Here is another quick card I made using the God Bless You Cross.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut it, covering it in some glitter.  I attached that to an embossed die cut oval and paired it up with a die cut angel.  I ran her through my sticker machine and then added some glitter to give it a stained glass look and match the glittered cross.


You can find more spring stamps by clicking here!

Thanks for visiting!
Karin

6 comments:

Sue said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Karin!! Awesome idea using the floor as sun rays (pure genius, really!) and I love the clean look too! Wonderful job with the angel card too - the glitter adds just the right amount of pop!

Samantha said...

Very pretty cards today, Karin! I love your sun rays. You're so smart!

Robin Clendenning said...

How pretty Karin!! I love your coloring of the lilies and the glitter on your angel is wonderful!! Both cards are beautiful!

nwilliams6 said...

Using the floor as sun rays is so creative, Karin. Looks awesome - such a pretty card. Love the Cross and Angel too - the glitter adds such a special touch. You have the best sketches/designs. Super pretty cards. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Karin! Great idea for the sun rays on your Easter lily card & I love your stained glass angel. She's really beautiful & perfect w/ the cross image.

Shelia said...

These are gorgeous, Karin. Very clever to use the floor image for the sun rays. Love it!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP