Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Shamrock Fields

>> Friday, March 2, 2018

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

 Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! I have another St. Patrick's Day card today. Don't you just love all the green? I may be partial..green (any shade) is my favorite color. 

For my Shamrock Fields, I used a bunch of leftovers. I found a large stitched square & a smaller stitched square frame so I stamped the Silhouette Shamrock Field in a couple of green ink colors & the greeting above it then added the frame on top. The darker green layer wasn't quite long enough to come out as far as I wanted, so I split it in two & pulled the sides out. Since it's not as tall as the white square, you never would know it. The lighter green is just strips I die cut & added.
Here's a look at the inside.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

Supplies:
ink: Memento tuxedo black, Kaleidacolor fresh greens
paper: Staples 110# white, Kelly green, lime green
accessories: ODBD double stitched squares dies, MFT basic stitch lines dies, Avery Elle dotted elements dies


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Julie, I love the look of this card. The framing is such a wonderful touch and I love all the many different ways you did shamrocks in slightly different colors and tones. Super well done inside and out. Hugz

Sue said...

You have the BEST leftovers Julie! Love the double frames - and the bit of green sparkle in the centers of the shamrocks!

Karin said...

Those stitched frames look amazing and I really like the multi colored shamrocks! I'm always a fan of adding a bit of glitz too :) Love!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love all the framing on your card and stitching, looks amazing and the little stones inside each shamrock is so cute! Beautiful greens and of course, I love that sentiment!!!

Shelia said...

Beautiful framing on this lovely St. patty's Day, Julie.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP