Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Irish Coffee

>> Sunday, March 4, 2018

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

 Happy Sunday!
I hope your week has gone well & you're having a nice weekend! We've been painting walls in our house so while it's great to finish a room, it's also exhausting while we're doing it. So far, we have the dining room done. May not seem like a lot, but we also had to put in chair rails (more painting) & the ceiling is really high so lots of weird maneuvering w/ ladders. 

As I'm dragging, I think a little Irish coffee is in order. Nothing better than a little Irish Whiskey (to calm the nerves) mixed in w/ coffee to pick you up. 

After I stamped & colored the go cup on the right, I masked the area above & below the wrapper & stamped the Shamrock Scroll.  After masking the whole cup, I stamped the one on the left using a lt gray ink & colored it w/ paler colors. The greeting was added & a couple of layers behind it.

Here's a look at the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Supplies:
paper: Staples 110# white, green
ink: Memtento tuxedo black, new sprout
accessories: Spellbinders labels 1 dies, Copic markers, Lil' Inker Stitched rectangles dies, Cuttlebug distressed stripes embossing folder


4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Julie, some awesome stamping! Love the ghost cup and the way you colored up and decorated the cups. Really great card!!! Hope you get done with your decorating soon and can relax!!! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful coloring Julie and I love your design with the cup in the bg as well as the main image!! I love the added green to the sentiment too!

Sue said...

What a wonderful card Julie!! I LOVE the double cup, the soft greens and how you stamped over the background cup with the greeting!

Karin said...

This is beautiful...I love the two cup design and the shamrock swirl on the coffee sleeve is so festive!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP