Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Shamrocks

>> Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Hi Everyone,

It's almost March, so I have another St. Patrick's Day card to share with you today.  I like when there's a big gap between this holiday and Easter, because it gives me more time to craft and decorate.  Two weeks isn't large enough for me :)

This card is simple to make, and shows off the Shamrock Scroll that I used to make the background.  I stamped it in each of the corners and colored it up with some green Copic markers.  


I stamped and die cut the Shamrocks and Shenanigans Greeting and adhered it to the center, where the swirls met.

Easy peasy :) Thanks for stopping by today!
Karin

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Cute card! Way to use those scrolls, they make fun corners!!!

Shelia said...

So pretty, Karin! I like how you used the new image on this, s cute!

nwilliams6 said...

Love the way you used the scrolls, Karin. They make a wonderful and elegant frame for that super greeting. Very cool highlighting around them too. Lovely card!

Sue said...

Great card Karin!! Love how you used the scrolls - and colored them up too! The center circle is the perfect addition too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Karin! I love the shamrock scroll the way you have it going to the corners. And the different greens just make me smile.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP