Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Snowy Tag

>> Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Surprise!  Another Tag!

Yep, I am addicted!

I stamped the Triple Tree with snow image using my MISTI, then I took a water color brush and blurred up the lines.  I stamped it again and did the same three times.  Then I watercolored some blue to make my shadows and blur the green snowbank line a bit.  

I then added a bit of new Deco Peace and Joy sentiment and the cardinal from the Santa with Birds Christmas Scene stamp.  Finished it all off with a bit of Snowtex and raffia.  


This will dress up a gift bag wonderfully.

Hugz,

Nancy

6 comments:

Pattyb said...

Your tag is gorgeous! Love your technique! Would love to know who made the tag.....love the shape! you can email me
at ptbarger@yahoo.com. Thx! Pat

Sue said...

Nancy, you really are the queen of tags! Love everything about this tag, but most especially the little bird and the snow!

nwilliams6 said...

Pat, I am going to email you a link. It is a Sizzix Fancy Tag Die - very old and actually on clearance at Scrapbook.com right now. Link:

https://www.scrapbook.com/store/sz-657911.html

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful tag Nancy! I love those trees and that cute little cardinal!! I always love your splattered Snow Tex as well!

Karin said...

I love your tags! The little cardinal perched on the word Joy, simply "makes" the tag! Darling :)

Shelia said...

Another beautiful tag, Nancy. Love the trees, shading & pop of red from the bird!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP