Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Peace and Joyful Christmas

>> Thursday, November 2, 2017

Welcome!

Now that Halloween is over (it is lingering a bit with leftover candy :) I'm ready to get moving on all things Christmas - and what better way to start than with Christmas cards!  Check out these New Christmas Stamps on the DRS Designs website!



My card today features one of them - Wishing you Peace and Joy.  I stamped it using black ink on red paper and cut into a rectangle and then lopped off all the corners with my trimmer.  I layered it on green card stock and did the same thing.  The white bow was made with plain white card stock and a bow die cut.  My white layer was stamped with our Ornaments Galore image using black ink, colored and layered on black.  My green folded card was stamped with our Polka Dot background and black ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Sue

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

I love those ornaments and your new sentiment is amazing, love it!

Shelia said...

Those ornaments look so festive Sue. I like the new greeting paired with them too.

Janett said...

So pretty Sue.

Karin said...

Such a festive card Sue! I love that little bow you added to the new greeting and the polka dot background is totally fun!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, I love how you colored up the ornaments and really showed off this new greeting. That dotted bg is super fun too. Great card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP