Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Nature Santa

>> Friday, November 3, 2017

Hi Everyone,

It's Karin and I'm filling in today for Julie.  No worries, she'll be back soon with another mind blowing card, but in the mean time I'm sharing this new Christmas stamp.  It's an adorable scene with a cute Santa feeding our feathered friends :)  It reminds me of one of my favorite Christmas ornaments.  I wish I had a photo to share, but it's currently still packed away. He's a St. Nick type Santa with a cardinal perched on his hand, just like this!

I colored this with my Copic markers and die cut it using my Spellbinders dies.  I also used a touch of glitter glue to accent the snow.  Taking inspiration from the winter scene, I used those colors to choose my card base and background papers. 

 

I embossed the top portion with a Darice snowflake embossing folder and stamped the bottom portion with snowflakes too.  I used my circle punches for my sentiment and added a piece of twine to finish it off.

Here is the link to the stamps I used and the new holiday stamps will all be available on November 4th!

Santa with Birds (351P)

Have a super day!
Karin

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh so pretty Karin! I love the three color bg layers for this card, the twine and cute framing of Santa and friends! Sweet!

Shelia said...

Super cute Karin! I really like the three panels on your background. Beautiful coloring too.

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, some great coloring on this image! Love the bg and sketch you used too. Thanks for filling in for Julie! Great card!!!

Sue said...

Wonderful card Karin! LOVE how you colored it - you're tree is spectacular!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP