Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Fall Birthday

>> Sunday, October 22, 2017

Hello everyone,

My daughter's birthday was Saturday so my card today is a fall birthday card.


I stamped the Pumpkin Bouquet and colored it with Zig Clean and Clear markers I stamped the Tiny Happy Birthday on a tag. A little sparkle was added with Spectrum Noir clear pen. The background is a die that I just embossed into the plum paper. It was added to a gold card.


For the Inside I stamped the All About You Birthday . Then I stamp the Filigree Pumpkin in Spiced Maralade Distress Oxide ink.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

6 comments:

Shelia said...

Such a gorgeous fall birthday card, Janett. I'm sure your daughter loved it! Your coloring is perfect & I really like the embossed background. Great way to use those dies!

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Janett!! (my daughter's B.D. is on Halloween, can you believe it!)
I really love your fall birthday card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Janett! Your fall pumpkin arrangement is wonderful & I love the embossed bg.

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, I really like the dark embossed bg - it really sets off your beautifully colored image. What a great birthday card!!! Hugz

Sue said...

What a wonderful birthday card for you daughter Janett! Great coloring and I love the tag!! The inside is perfect with the birthday greeting and the pumpkin behind it!

Karin said...

I LOVE that background embossing and your coloring on the image is so gorgeous! Great birthday card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP