Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pumpkin Love

>> Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The new Fall stamps from DRS are so versatile - I have a million ideas playing around in my head for great cards.  The new Goodbye Summer Hello Fall image is one of my faves as is the Filigree Pumpkin - I used them both on this layered card.  I cut out just the Fall part of the sentiment and layered it on my tag.  I cut out three ovals to make my pumpkin and them stamped them with the pumpkin image to make them more elegant.


For my next card, I stamped the Filigree Pumpkin a bunch of times all over my background and then covered it all with gold and white Frantage (Stampendous).  I used the new Pumpkin Spice Everything Nice Greeting too.  When I stamped it, I got a little smudge so I stamped the pumpkin on it lightly to cover it.

After making these cards, now I want some Pumpkin Spice Creamer or Pumpkin Bread - I see a quick trip to the store in my immediate future.

Hugz,

Nancy

6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow, these are really different. They kinda do look like coffee with creamer! I love the chunky embossing powder...it is one of my favorite (the white one) I haven't tried much of the gold yet.
Very cool use of the filigree pumpkin stamp too!

Karin said...

I really like all of the layered elements on your first card and I love what you did with that pumpkin stamp! And yes, I could go for anything pumpkin right now :)

Janett said...

Great card Nancy, I love the chunky background.You always come up with the most unique cards.

Shelia said...

Great cards, Nancy. Love how you used the filigree pumpkin on these beauties!

Sue said...

Wonderful cards Nancy! What an incredible background on your pumpkin spice card! I'm so glad you smudged the greeting, cause it looks fabulous with the pumpkin stamped on top if it!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are terrific, Nancy! Love the colors & layout on your first & that bg made w/ the filigree pumpkin is really super...I would never have known how you did It if you hadn't said. Great job!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP