Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Brewing

>> Sunday, August 20, 2017

Hi all, I hope your week has went well, It has started to feel like August here this week It's been very hot and dry and I find myself dreaming about autumn I am so ready to see the leaves changing color and for the cooler nights.So for you today I have a fun new Halloween card.



I stamped the new Bubbling Beaker and colored it  with Copic markers then die cut with a square die. On green card stock with Distress Oxide peeled paint I stamped the Brewing Halloween Greeting. This was added to a black card. Simple but fun and I'm so ready for the haunting to began.

Have a wonderful day,

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Cute card, Janett. I really like this shade of green & how you colored up your potion! I love the CAS look of this card. CAS is still my favorite kind of card!

nwilliams6 said...

Love this all in green! Super coloring on the potion. Great Halloween coloring.

Robin Clendenning said...

Cool green mix you have going on...looks like a spooky spell being conjured, eh? Love the green, that is actually the color I think of for potion beakers! Cute card and the sentiment is perfect!

Sue said...

Fun card Janett! You've colored the beaker exactly as I pictured it being colored!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cool, Janett! Love the oxide ink on to the green. It really stands out!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP