Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wedding Moments

>> Thursday, July 20, 2017

Welcome!

What is more fun than getting new stamps and figuring out what you're going to pair them with?  Our new Life is Measured stamp just screamed wedding to me so that's exactly where I went :)



I started by stamping our Wedding Ring Ensemble stamp using black ink and adding the Life is Measured greeting using pink ink.  In keeping with my new sponging technique I only sponged the top and bottom using the same pink ink.  I colored the flowers and candles using pencils and the rings using a gold pen, then mounted it on silver paper.  For my background I stamped our Polka Dot Background on a folded pink card using white pigment ink and once it was dry I assembled it all together.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful in pink! I love anything pink! What a beautiful card to receive!

Shelia said...

Great idea to pair the new greeting with the wedding image. Makes a beautiful card, especially in pink!

nwilliams6 said...

That new sentiment does scream wedding, Sue, and your card is such a great card for that occasion. Love the pink and the softness of it. Hugz

Samantha said...

Such a pretty card, Sue! Love the pink and your soft sponging.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So soft & pretty, Sue! This wedding card would be treasured by any bride & groom. Love the polka dot bg.

Karin said...

Lovely wedding card! The polka dot background us perfect and the image and the soft coloring is so pretty!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP