Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Cowboy Boots

>> Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Hi Everyone and Happy Independence Day American friends!

While I don't have a red, white and blue patriotic card to share today, what is more American than Cowboys?!  DRS Designs has some fun new western themed stamps being released tomorrow...yay! 

My card features the new Better in Cowboy Boots Greeting (236D), which I stamped and die cut.  I chose to pair it  up with the Cowboy Garb stamp, which I colored with Copic markers and die cut as well.  


The background was made by inking up one side of my embossing folder and running the cardstock through the machine.  I added a strip of paper that I embellished with brads and attached a piece of twine to resemble a lasso, or at the very least, match the rope in the image :)

Be sure to visit DRS Designs tomorrow to purchase all of the new stamps!
  
Thanks so much!
Karin

6 comments:

Shelia said...

What a great masculine card, Karin! Beautiful coloring & that lasso made of twine is the perfect embellishment! Love this!

Janett said...

Great card Karin, I love the back ground it look like leather. Perfect.

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is so fun. Great images and super sentiment. It does all work perfectly for July 4th. Love how you did this card. Wonderful! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so cute! I love your embossed bg and metal look! Everything looks wonderful with the cowboy gear!

Sue said...

Perfect cowboy card Karin! Great layout - and I LOVE the added rope!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is super, Karin! Love your bg..it looks just like tooled leather. Wonderful masculine card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP