Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Picture Perfect Day!

>> Monday, May 22, 2017



Hi everyone. I'm super excited! Today I get to share one of the soon be released images here at DRS Designs. Isn't this little Sandy Mermaid adorable?! (182F)  I think she might just be my favorite of all the new releases.

I started by stamping her on white CS with Memento Black ink, colored her with Copics and then masked her off so I could sponge in the sea with some distress inks and then the sky with SU Bashful Blue. I used a die cut cloud as a mask too. Some sparkle was added to her tail with Wink of Stella and some waves were added with a white pen.

Nesties were used to die cut the frame and the greeting was stamped with Versafine Onyx ink. Some matching blue sequins were added. The blue panel was embossed with s SB waves folder and then everything was attached to the white card base.

Be sure to check back regularly to see all the new images coming soon. I know you're gonna love them. Don't forget the awesome giveaway. You can see details here.



Thanks for stopping by today and happy stamping!

Blessings,
shelia




6 comments:

Janett said...

Oh Shelia, I love your mermaid card. And the embossed background is perfect.

nwilliams6 said...

Sheila, she is adorable and you did a totally fabulous job on this card with your great coloring, masking, die cutting and embossing. I love how great she looks and that sentiment is perfect with her. Hugz

Sue said...

So cute Shelia! Excellent job creating your sky and ocean!

Karin said...

She is just darling!!! You created a great little beach scene around her too and the fact that it looks like a picture is so cute! Makes me want to be on vacation :)

Robin Clendenning said...

You made her so cute! I love her little pink top and the sand and toys, so cute!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute, Shelia! Love the beach scene & bright blue layer.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP