Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Dogwood Visions

>> Wednesday, May 3, 2017

There are just some stamps that are so versatile that they become one of your "go-to" stamps.  The Dogwood Branch and the Brush Pussy Willows images have become two of my go to images the last few weeks.  They are not new images, but they are new to me.  I paired them both up with some newer stamps to make these cards.

On my first card, I paired them up with a part of the Springtime Easter Greeting to make a card that could be morphed into an birthday card, sympathy card, or an encouragement card.


On my next card, I used one of DRS Design's new sympathy sentiments, Condolences.

The sympathy collection at DRS Designs is full of soft and sweet images and sentiments.

Hugz,

Nancy

7 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful cards using the dogwood image! I really like how you paired the dogwood with the pussy willow on the first one. These are both so lovely!

Donna W said...

Beautiful cards, love the pairing of stamps! Thanks for sharing.

Sue said...

Both of these cards are absolutely beautiful Nancy! The dogwood is one of my favorite "go to" stamps and I LOVE it paired with the pussy willows!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Nancy, I love how you put the flowers with the pussy willow, looks like such a pretty bouquet! Love it!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful cards, Nancy! Love the neutrals and just the hint of color on the dogwoods. Love the divided panels on the first w/ the flowers spanning the opening.

Karin said...

Gosh, this is stunning! I love the layered flowers and pussy willows and the soft neutral colors are perfect :)

Janett said...

I love this card the way you used both of the flowers is amazing

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP