Blog Widget by LinkWithin

One Full Bunnny!

>> Wednesday, April 5, 2017

I am so excited about Easter this year!  Two of my Grandsons will be old enough to hunt eggs.  We have giant eggs and they are going to be so excited.  What a great time of the year!

I think the bunny on my card today may have gotten into the Easter Candy!

My bunny is the Jelly Bean Bunny but I made the jelly beans into eggs which means this bunny is large!!!  I used the new Happy Easter Every Bunny Greeting for my sentiment - it is so playful and fun.  For some grounding, I stamped a few shades of Sea Grass and sponged on some yellow ink (he is on the bunny trail you know). 

Hope you have something magical happening this Easter too. 

Hugz,

Nancy




6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

What a big FAT bunny! He is FULL of Easter eggs, jelly bean or something yummy! Very fun Nancy, and I hope YOU have fun this year with your grandsons!!! I remember those days! It has been awhile though since my grandson graduated from high school last year, heehee. My son is still unmarried with no children yet though so it may still be in the future, he is only 32.
Very cute card!

Shelia said...

What a cute scene you created for your chubby bunny! He looks so adorable! Great job on this fun Easter card!

Sue said...

What an adorable card Nancy! I love that you gave him a more realistic background for him to chill in :) The sea grass looks amazing! Have a wonderful Easter chasing after your grandsons as they chase after eggs!!

Karin said...

This little chubby bunny is too cute! I love the scene you created, your ground is amazing and so clever to turn the jelly beans into eggs!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute is this! Adorable, Nancy! Love the bg w/ the teal clouds & ground w/ grasses. That's one bunny who's full of beans!

Janett said...

Great card Nancy, I love the background you created for the bunny.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP