Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Super Woman

>> Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hi Everyone,

It's fun to use stamps in multiple ways, and here I've used the Tired Walking Woman for both a Mother's Day card and also a birthday card.  

I stamped both the image and Super Tired Greeting and then die cut and colored her up using Copic markers.  I used an embossed flower background and accented it with a strip stamped with flowers from the Four Flower Background stamp.  


I finished it off with a few resin flower embellishments. 


Here I made an over the hill birthday card in a simple black and white color combo.  

I made a little scene using the Winter Trees and RIP Tombstone stamps and a portion of the Over the Hill Greeting.


And here's the inside finishing off the card with the second half of the greeting and the tired woman.


Sometimes all you need is some great stamps to make a successful, simple card!

Thanks for peeking in today!
Karin

6 comments:

Sue said...

2 Great cards Karin! I love the bright cheerful Mother's Day card, and the Birthday one is extra creepy with the tombstone :) Adding the 2nd row of trees really makes it look like a hill!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are super, Karin! Love the bright orange color w/ the poor tired mom. Makes her look happy even when she's dragging.The birthday card w/ the tombstone is brilliant! Love it!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so cute, I love the color of her dress and hair...so fun and the little flowers around her are so sweet and your border flowers are really cute too.! Love the embossing too!

Shelia said...

Great cards, Karin. They are both so cute. Love the bright orange & flowers on the first one. The second one is perfect in black & white!

Janett said...

Love the orange card just don't see orange often and you used it to perfection. The over the hill card is a little creepy for those of us that are on the down hill side. Great cards.

nwilliams6 said...

I love these cards!!!! Some super ideas on them! I especially love your RIP over the hill card - I may case that one day. Creative!!!!! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP