Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Dancing All Over the Place

>> Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Ballerina stamp has captured my heart so I made three cards using her.  In this one, I did some surgery on the images.  I cut her legs and made them come out at different angles so it would look like she was jumping high instead of bowing - then I made two more. I cut the Country Window curtains image and drew a long bottom instead of a short.  Lastly, I took the Dance Your Heart Out Greeting and cut it up to frame the little ballerinas. 


On this next card, I focused on the Dance Your Heart Out Greeting and cut out a heart.  I used an inked up embossing folder to get the design on the heart and the background. 


I made this one using the tea bag art from the Splitcoast Stampers Inspiration Challenge as my inspiration.  I cut up the Dance your Heart Out Sentiment and added the little ballerina.  I used teabags to stain up the tag and the background and then used the tea bag topper on the tag.  Fun card to make. 


She is just such an easy image to play with! 

Hope your week is going well.

Hugz,

Nancy

6 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Ok, so that first card i'm thinking you must have done a bit of "the Susie" surgery on those girls legs, eh? That is so cute, what a clever idea!! The other two dancer cards are really cute as well and the bottom one with the flower is so soft and pretty! Love all 3!!

Shelia said...

Wow Nancy, these ballerina cards are so cute! I love the first one with your three flying little dancers! How clever to cut off those legs & move them where you needed! Never thought of that! Beautiful cards, friend!

Karin said...

Eeek! These dancer cards are everything! Those legs...I'm blown away by your creativity and each is cuter than the next! Amazing :)

Janett said...

Wow Nancy you out did your self on these.I do love the jumping ballerina but all of them are beautiful.

Sue said...

You are totally rockin' this ballerina Lady! Love the "sky high split kick" and your curtains on the first one (incredibly clever!!), the second one is just too sweet, and I like how you only used part of the saying on the third!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so cute, Nancy! Love your backgrounds & the different colors you used on them. I especially love the leaping ballerinas..adorable!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP