Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Easy Valentine

>> Thursday, January 26, 2017

Welcome!

I have a quick and easy Valentine for you this week....



This card came together pretty much like I pictured - kind of a nice surprise!!

I started by embossing my card with the ever classic "Swiss Dots" and set it aside.  I stamped our Medium Script Valentines Day stamp using black ink and then stamped our Small Silhouette Heart on top using red ink.  I added a red dot border after trimming it to size and then layered it on grey paper that I had already tied a ribbon to.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, great mix of images/sentiments. Love the embossing and all your white makes it all pop. Fab card. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How sweet, Sue! Love the embossed dots & little red dots surrounding the greeting.

Janett said...

Super cute Sue, love the added little dots.

Shelia said...

Such a cute card, Sue with all the dots! Love it.

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful CAS design Sue!! I know a lot of people who prefer this over layering and fussiness any day! I am not good at this style and need to work harder on it!!
Beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP