Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Good Friends Christmas

>> Sunday, December 11, 2016

Good Morning all, well it seams winter has arrived. I hope all is well for everyone that is getting hit by the snow.


For my card today I use the new Pinecone with Bow. I colored the background first then covered the Pinecone with a mask and stamped the Pine Bough. The greeting is the From my house at Christmas that I stamped in brown ink. The edges were cut with a die and I added some sequins and punched branches.


On the inside I used the Friends Every Day Christmas Greeting and the Christmas Light String.

Merry Christmas

Janett


6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Pretty edging on the card, and I love your pinecone panel with the foliage in the bg. Super ideas on the outside and super cute inside (love the angled lights). Great card, Janett!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so pretty, Janett! Love the green bg behind the pinecone & the scallop edging down the side. The inside is just as wonderful as the outside.

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the bg for your pine cone!! Just beautiful! The inside is really cute too!

Sue said...

What a great idea burying the pine cone in the branches - looks fabulous too!! Love the scalloped edges with the dark red background too!

Shelia said...

Pretty card, Janett. The pine boughs make a great background for the pinecone image!

Karin said...

I love the pine background you made for the pinecone stamp! That looks amazing and I love the little sequins and pine branches as your embellishments!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP