Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Country Christmas

>> Sunday, December 25, 2016


Merry Christmas  

I hope all of you are having a Happy Holiday.

I have one last Christmas card for you.
I love the country Christmas look, so that is what I used for this this card.


I started by stamping the Holly Jingle Bells  and coloring with Copic markers. For the background I stamped the Checkerboard Background on kraft card stock twice and cutting it out. The Small Happy Holidays was stamped on to a die cut tag.


I thought I would share one more card today it was my Christmas Card.


I stamped the Wintertime Buddies and colored the with the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. They were fussy cut. I die cut the inlaid snowflake on to white paper. Glitter and sequins were attached to sticky tape on a separate piece of white card stock. All this was attached to a red card.


Have a wonderful day,



  

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Cute card! Love your snowflake cut out and shaker! Love the snowman's hat with that glittery black too!

nwilliams6 said...

Janet, some awesome Christmas cards! Love the country one - you know how I love some rustic/country look cards. The other is super cute. Hugz

Sue said...

Great cards Janett! I love the country Christmas look too, and you nailed it perfectly! Don't know that I'd have the patience to fussy cut too many of the Wintertime Biddies though :) but I love the sparkily paper behind the die cut snowflake and that's right up my alley ;)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Janett! Your country Christmas card & the snow buddies look so happy in front of that pretty die cut.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP