Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Christmas Blessings!

>> Saturday, December 10, 2016

Good morning!
I have two bell cards for you today!! I love these bells!!


to make this card along with a snowflake embossing folder and a frame die and stitched circle die by My Favorite Things.  I also used a sketch from Splitcoaststampers.  I used Copic markers Y11, Y15, YR23, YR24 for the bells G21 and YG63 for the holly and YG 67 for the pine. Y15, YG05, R24 for the lights.  Berries are R21, R24 and R29.
I popped up the red frame and popped up the bells.


My second card is Silver Bells (My favorite song).


I used 1070H Holly Jingle Bells  the rest is done with dies and embossing folders.  The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug and the framing dies are from Sue Wilson and MariAnne Designs the border is Spellbinders. 
Copics for bells: C01, C02, C03, C05, C07 and the greenery is the same as first card. 
I built up the layers with foam tape made score lines under the embossing folder panel and use foam tape to pop up the border.  Merry Christmas die is Elizabeth Craft Designs.
I added some pearls to the framing and then used Liquid pearls to the cross sections of the embossing folder design. 
Finally, I added some more Liquid Pearls to the border.

If you already have this year's Christmas cards done, then this is the perfect time to start your collection for next year while you are in the mood for Christmas!!

Have a great week end!!
Robin


6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful bell cards, Robin. Super framing and sketches and, as always, great coloring! Lovely ideas!!! Hugz

Sue said...

2 Beautiful Cards Robin!! Your coloring/shading are incredible! Love all you different embossing folders and dies - and how you applied them :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both are beautiful, Robin! Your gold & silver bells are lovely & the colors, die cuts & embossing are just fabulous.

Janett said...

Both card are beautiful. Love the layers and card design

Shelia said...

These are both so pretty, Robin. These bells looks great in gold & silver!

Karin said...

Simply stunning cards! I love the embossing and your die cuts are amazing! The detail of the pearls just shoots that card over the top :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP