Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Window Zombie

>> Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hi all today I have a new Halloween card to show you.




I have enjoyed this Zombie Crawler stamp there is just so many way to use him. Today I stamped and colored him then fussy cut his hands and arms so they could come through the window die. I used the Wood Grain Background stamp and coco ink for the siding. Then I stamped and colored the Autumn Leaf Pile  before fussy cutting. I stamped the Halloween Arc and used circle dies to cut out the banner then colored with Copic markers.


 And a closer look at my little friend.


Don't forget the Selfies Challenge this week.

Have a wonderful day,


6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Now this is super creative, Janett! Love the way you did the sentiment and the leaves. Fun, fun, fun!! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I love the crawler coming out of the window!! Totally cool design! Love it!

Karin said...

Amazing and creative use of this stamp! Love how he's coming out of the window...and the leaves are even there to break his fall...lol! Fun Halloween card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun is this! Terrific, Janett! Love the "siding" & leaves below & the zombie crawler is perfect coming out of the window. That would scare the daylights out of me if I was walking by.

Shelia said...

great card, Janett. Love the zombie crawling out the window!!

Samantha said...

This is super fun, Janett! It's nice that you gave our zombie friend a soft landing!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP