Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Nothing is Impossible

>> Saturday, July 9, 2016

Good morning!
You can barely see it but I have little pierced trails behind my butterflies.
I also pierced the holes below for hand stitching.
 DRS stamps: 744F Three Butterflies, 1025G Impossible Faith.

I sponged dye ink onto a piece of aluminum foil and sprayed with a lot of water then put my card stock down into it.  I let it dry thoroughly and then die cut it with a MariAnne Designs die, embossed with the die still on and then stamped and embossed (with Spring Pink Powder) the sentiment.
I took the same colors of ink and sponged them onto some white card stock and afterward stamped and embossed (with white) the butterflies and cut them out.  I glued them onto my decorative panel and did some random piercing for trails.  I used a ruler to pierce my holes at the bottom and then stitched with pink floss.
I matted in some of the ink colors and that's it...no other embellishments this time.
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a blessed day!
Robin


6 comments:

Shelia said...

Robin, this is so pretty! Love the background you created with such soft colors.

Janett said...

Robin love the soft colors and the butterfly are the perfect finishing touch.

Sue said...

So Pretty Robin! LOVE the swirly pastels paired with the lime! The scroll is perfect with the butterfly's too!

nwilliams6 said...

So soft and lovely. An amazing and inspirational card, Robin! Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How lovely, Robin! The colors are so soft & pretty & I love the little butterflies.

Karin said...

Wow! The die cutting is so, so pretty and I really like the soft color palette too :) Just beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP