Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

>> Saturday, June 4, 2016

Good morning!

Another camouflage card for this week's challenge!


How fun are these??? I love making these unique cards.  This time, instead of doing several layers of cardstock under my words to pop them up, I used one layer of fun foam.  It squooshes down to cut but then pops back up when released from the die.  I used white fun foam on this one.  Thursday's card was done with black fun foam under the words.
DRS stamps: New release - 864G happy, happy, happy day, and 463E Cherry Top Cupcake
I used Pierced Oval dies by ODBD and Birthday by ODBD.
I covered the "day" on the sentiment with the knot as it made more sense with the Birthday underneath. 
I stamped and colored my background and then cut out my Birthday (set aside and cut out my birthday from fun foam) and put my card together.  I then inserted my fun foam and covered it with the word cut from my background.

I hope you will join us this week for our challenge.  For all the info related to this challenge please refer to Thursday's post.
Thanks for visiting!
Robin

7 comments:

Shelia said...

What a fun birthday card! Love the camouflaged greeting with the brightly colored cupcakes! Great card, Robin!

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, this is fun. Love all the great cupcakes (could use one right now). Great idea with the fun foam. Hugz

Janett said...

Robin love those cupcakes. You are the queen of the camouflaged technique.

Gail said...

YUM - When I see food I want to eat it - love this background cupcake creation! TFS

Sue said...

This card is just as cute and cute can be! Incredibly bright and happy :)

I love how you covered the "day" so the fun foam finished the sentiment - very clever!!

Karin said...

This card is super fun! All the bright colors make me smile! Love this creative birthday card with the camo birthday word!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Now this is a tasty card, Robin! Love all the colorful cupcakes but especially the cherries on top. I LOVE cherries!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP