Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Glowing Bee

>> Sunday, March 6, 2016

Good Morning, it is feeling so much like spring of the year, we have had warm beautiful days and rain with lots of storms a typical Georgia spring.

So I have a spring card for you today.



I started my card by drawing a square and sponging in Squeezed Lemonade,Wild Honey,Vintage Photo,and Walnut Stain Distressed Ink. Then I stamped the Spring Bee Happy Greeting by inking it in two parts.A white gel pen was used to add the white dots. 
On another piece of card stock I stamped the Beehive, and part of the  Leafy Tree Branch. Then using the inside of the box technique I cut out a square. The Happy Bee and the Bitsy Bumble Bee along with the Bee Trail.These were colored with Copic markers.

Have a Wonderful day,




Janett

7 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Very cute, Janett! I love that sketch and the fun, happy feel of this card. Hoping for nice weather today - yesterday was gorgeous in Middle Alabama. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Cute card Janett! I love that square of bg color!! So rich and honey looking! Those bees and hive are darling!

Sue said...

LOVE your dramatic square! Your shading is absolutely perfect!!

Shelia said...

Wow Janett, your sponged square is perfect for those little bees. You got the color spot on. Beautiful card!

Karin said...

What a cute and creative card! I love the bee trails going through the sponged square :) It's just so happy!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This BEE likes the Bee creation. Have a BEE-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so warm & pretty, Janett! Love your inset w/ these warm gold colors.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP