Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Snowflake Hugz

>> Wednesday, January 13, 2016

It is supposed to get a little colder here in Central Alabama - we are cheering as it has been a super warm winter so far.  Since we are all looking forward to a little chill in the air, I thought I would make another card with the new Medium Filigree Snowflake image. 























I also used the new Hugs 4-in-1 Wording stamp - I cut different words out to add on top of my wooden snowflake. 

Hope the weather outside is delightful wherever you are!

Hugz

6 comments:

Karin said...

What a sweet friendly card! The stamped portion and the embossed background look wonderful for this wintery time of year! Enjoy the cooler temps :)

Gail said...

We have SNOW here in Michigan - a mild winter to start - one SNOW day in December and now - here it comes in January! Brrrrr - Your Snowflake card is beautiful - TFS have a lovely day!

Robin Clendenning said...

love your gold tone snowflake card Nancy!! Your Hugz sentiment is really cute too!

Shelia said...

Such a pretty card, Nancy. Your wooden snowflake looks great with the stamped ones. I like how you did the sentiment too!

Janett said...

So very pretty with the gold snowflakes and I love the way you did the Huz greeting.

Sue said...

What a "cool" card Nancy :) I love the wooden accent and the golden color!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP