Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Shenanigans

>> Sunday, January 31, 2016

Good Morning, we are having a beautiful weekend very spring like. 

Today I have some of the new DRS designs ST. Patrick Day stamps.


I stamped the Tall Shamrocks and colored with Copic Markers then the Tiny St. Patrick's Day this was cut with a Spellbinder die and layered on to green cs then a white card.



Then on the inside I stamped the Shamrock and Shenanigans ( who does not like some Shenanigans) I stamped the Small Shamrock Group  in the top corners and I used it to stamp the strip across the bottom.



And look at this we have a new Shamrock Oval Recognition Stamp. I stamped it and fussy cut then layered it on to a green oval. The strip was made with the Small Shamrock Group.

Happy Shenanigans,
(I just love that word)

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great CAS cards with super images, Janett! You have been busy!!! I love the word Shenanigan's too! Fun. Hugz

Shelia said...

Janett, this is such a pretty CAS card. I really like the design & all the stamps you used on this.

Robin Clendenning said...

Very cute St. Patricks card! Love all the shamrocks!!
Great job using lots of cool stamps!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Janett! Your CAS shamrocks are adorable & I love the twine and shading. The inside & back are just as pretty.

Karin said...

All three sides of your card look amazing! The coloring on the lone group of shamrocks is lovely and I really like the paper piercing along the edge :)

Sue said...

I love the clean look of your card Janett! The twine bow adds the perfect touch! I also love how you fancied up the inside and the back!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP