Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BOO!

>> Monday, October 5, 2015

Wow can you believe it is October already!! I feel like September just started!  Guess it's time to get serious about all the fall cards I'm going to be needing soon. With that in mind, here are some Halloween cards I created for my grandkids. They are quite young so my cards are more on the cute side than the scary side.



The orange dp was stamped with the empty spider web or splatter background in black ink. One edge of the black panel was punched with a Fiskars spider web border before adding the orange panel. A black and orange ribbon was attached and then everything was added to the white card base which was stamped with the sentiment in black ink. The letters were cut with my Cricut and glued into place. Finally the large googlie eyes were added. I like the way these turned out and I think my grands will too.

Be sure to check out this week's challenge:  Heavy Metal - just use some metal on your card and you could be the winner of some fabulous DRS Designs stamps.

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

6 comments:

Sue said...

These are absolutely adorable! What a fun idea!!

Robin Clendenning said...

These are so cute Shelia! I love the large google eyes on your BOOs and your sentiment is perfect of course!! Fun cards for the grandkids!

Karin said...

These are so adorable and super creative! Love the big googley eyes inside the big Boo! So cute!

Janett said...

So sweet, the grand babies will love them

nwilliams6 said...

Sheila, these are soooo fun! Love those giant eyes - they are such attention getters! Super great idea - especially for younger children. Love them!!! Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are adorable, Shelia! I love me some big ol' googlie eyes & I know your grandkids will surely get a giggle out of these. What fun!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP