Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Seashell Birthday

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hi Everyone, it's Jennifer posting here for you today!

One of my favorite color combinations is pink and brown, and after I stamped DRS Designs 4 in 1 Seashell stamp (473F) in various pastel colors, I knew that's how I wanted to proceed with this birthday card.

I used Copic markers to color the seashells and then fussy cut them out. I stamped the  Beach Birthday Greeting (480G) and then cut it out using a Nestability die. I sponged it with light brown ink before removing the die to create the nice, white frame around it. I matted it with pink cardstock that was cut with a scallop die and then adhered the seashells around it as shown. 

I used a piece of Kraft card stock for my A2 size card base and stamped the Sea Grass (128L) on the left-hand side and the Lighthouse (461G) on the right-hand side.  Both were stamped using Versamark Ink. The embellished greeting was adhered in the center of the card front. I didn't want to take away from it, so I kept things simple and used a little bit of pink and white twine tied in a knot for the only embellishment.

I hope you like this clean and simple birthday card as much as I do! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Smiles, 
Jennifer

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

So cute! Love all the shells and the kraft bg with the sea grass. Pretty!!! Hugz

Karin said...

The sea grass and lighthouse make a perfect backdrop for the birthday greeting! I love the look of those images on the Kraft too! Super card:)

Shelia said...

Great card!! Love this color combo & those shells look so cute framing your sentiment!!

Robin Clendenning said...

i LOVE THE PINK AND YELLOW COLORS IN YOUR MAIN IMAGE! sO PRETTY!! GREAT BG TOO!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Jennifer! Love the pink & white w/ the kraft. The tone on tone lighthouse & grass is wonderful.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP