Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Easter Bunny Wannabes??

>> Monday, February 23, 2015


Happy Monday! My card today features our new bunny ears, which I used on these adorable sleepover chicks. I started by stamping the chicks on white CS with Memento Black ink. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to place the bunny ears, colored the image with Copics and fussy cut. The pink panel was embossed with a CB chevron folder and layered on purple CS, The greeting was stamped with black ink and die cut. I used foam dots to place the chicks for some dimension. Some plastic flowers and half pearls complete the look. Hope you like it!!

Be sure to check out this week's challenge here at DRS Designs. We have some great stamps you could win!!

Thanks for stopping by,
shelia

6 comments:

Janett said...

Super cute. Love the bunny ears on the chicks.

Sue said...

Very sweet card! Those chicks look so cute dressed up as bunnies :) Great colors too!

Robin Clendenning said...

Ah, this is so cute Shelia! I love those little duck (I don't have them either...so sad!) they are so cute with the bunny ears! Lovely!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Shelia! Love your little bunny imposters and the embossed bg looks fabulous.

Samantha said...

Super cute card, Shelia! Love your pink background and your bunnyducks!

Jennifer E. said...

So cute and funny too! Those chicks are getting ready for Easter! Nice overall design too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP