Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Christmas Chickadee

>> Saturday, December 13, 2014

Happy Saturday to you all!
I love this little Chickadee!! He is so cute singing up on his branch!
The birds start early in the morning singing and flittering about looking for yummy stuff to eat like bugs and seeds...We feed the birds seed, they have to find their own "yummy" bugs! Hee!
I love the birds who stick around through the winter.  They are so cute!
We have a multitude of bird feeders on our back patio so that we can watch them.
DRS stamps used:328K Bird on a Branch, , 341H Christmas Multi Greeting.
I started by stamping the Chickadee on white. colored him with Copics and colored the sky then masked and sprayed with white Memories Ink spray. I matted in white and then cut my silver frame with a Spellbinders die.  I stamped the sentiment (I cut my multi greeting apart) then die cut with a slotted label die.  Threaded with sheer white and silver ribbon and tucked under the silver panel.  The silver frame is backed with blue then glued to a white card.  I die cut some "greenery from silver and white (Sizzix die) them die cut some poinsettia pieces (dies from Spellbinders and Memory Box).  I cut it from white then used Inka Gold-silver on the petals and used silver micro beads for the center.  That's it!
Have a crafty weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Robin


7 comments:

Donna Whitten said...

Such a pretty card!

Janett said...

Robin, this is so beautiful. Love the layout and colors.

Karin said...

So completely gorgeous! I love the soft colors and the pretty corner embellishment! Lovely celebration of winter :)

Samantha said...

How lovely, Robin! Your coloring is excellent as is your layout. Just beautiful!

Shelia said...

Such a pretty card!!! Love the die cut background.

Sue said...

This is SO beautiful! Can't tell you how much I love your simple design and coll, calming colors!

Jennifer E. said...

Stunning! Love how there's not a speck of red or green on this Christmas card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP