Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Thanksgiving!

>> Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Welcome!

I just had to squeeze in one more Thanksgiving card and this one is just for YOU!  All of us here at DRS are so thankful for your support!  Without you, we wouldn't and couldn't be us ;)   So to each and every one of you we say Thank You very much and wish you all the Happiest Thanksgiving!  (PS - visit us at www.drsdesigns.com from Black Friday to Cyber Monday so we can say thank you again with specials, deals and more!)



My card was pretty quick at this crazy time of year!  I've previously cut apart my Framed Thanksgiving Greeting so it was simple to stamp the pumpkin in the center and work my way out to each end from there alternating the pumpkin and sunflower sections.  I also stamped a couple of extra sunflowers on a separate piece of cs so I could add a little dimension to my final card.  I colored all the squares using alcohol markers.  The Thanksgiving Thinking of You greeting was stamped in orange dye ink and cut out using a nestie tag die, which actually has holes on either side to put a ribbon through that I removed by using a 1" circle punch which kept the sides smooth, then I sponged around the edges and attached it to the front of my card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Sue

4 comments:

Janett said...

A very sweet card. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Robin Clendenning said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sue! Love your pretty colors; orange, blue and yellow are so appealing together!!!
Thanks for thinking of us at Thanksgiving, we'll be thinking of you all too!

Karin said...

The blue background really makes those pumpkins and flowers pop! Really pretty! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Samantha said...

How sweet! I love the frame you made for the sentiment and the bright colors you used for the images. Great card, Sue!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP