Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

All Us Reindeer

>> Friday, November 14, 2014

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! Seems most of the country is in the deep freeze about now. So it seems a perfect time for the reindeer to load up on their magic grain. We don't want them to fall out of the sky on their Christmas eve ride! Looks like y'all are getting some good ideas this week for using this cute reindeer. I stamped the middle one, masked him then stamped the other two beside him. I knew I wanted to make him into Rudolph so I put him out front. After coloring them & the background, I stamped the snow bg using sky blue ink. The Merry Christmas was stamped in red and I cut an arced banner & attached two fussy cut holly bunches on either side. I used a stamp-a-ma-jig to place the From All greeting and made the two lines a bit closer together then colored in the letters. A single holly berry was stamped & fussy cut to make Rudolph's nose then I added a little red stickles to it and star dust stickles to the magic grain.

The finished card is 5.50 x 4.25 and these are the Copics I used.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
ink: Memento tuxedo black, love letter, Memories sky blue
paper: X-Press It white, Christmas green
accessories: Copic markers, stickles, Spellbinders A2 matting basics A & B, red permapaque marker

8 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Julie and so colorful!! Just love these reindeer! Beautiful card!

Shelia said...

Lovely card, Julie. Gorgeous coloring & design!!

Sue said...

So bright and colorful! I love how you made Rudolph's nose!!

Donna Whitten said...

How cute and cheerful!

Samantha said...

I love this card, Julie! The red and green are so cheerful and I love your holly Christmas arch! Love Rudy's nose too!

Janett said...

Beautiful card. Love the red glitter nose.

Karin said...

Totally cute and oh so festive! Love that red nose and the holly accents :)

Jennifer E. said...

Love all those reindeer! Great way of displaying them and how you coordinated your scene with so many other stamps as well.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP