Blog Widget by LinkWithin

A sneak peek for you....

>> Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Welcome!

I can't tell you how excited I am so you show you a sneak peek at a couple of our "soon to be released" new stamps!   I had so much fun playing with our new Designer Quilt Square ....



I just couldn't stop coloring!!!  Which worked well because my card today needed a lot of coloring but the rest was a piece of cake!




I started by stamping the Designer Quilt Square multiple times on a white piece of card stock.  I ended up coloring the 12 I used here the same except for the center square, I did half green and half purple.  I then cut them out and ran the edges over a black stamp pad to hide any uneven cutting :)  Next I adhered them as shown on a folded black card and then cut off anything hanging off the edges.

I stamped another soon to be released stamp - Good Friends/Warm Quilt Sentiment on a scrap of yellow card stock using black ink and then sponged the edges with orange.  The spool of thread is part of this "coming soon" design....



I'm looking forward to showing you some different looks for the Designer Square in the coming weeks!  It's not just for a quilt look ;)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sue

4 comments:

Karin said...

The designer square stamp is very cool and I love all the colors on your card today! It has so many possibilities and it looks great paired up with the sentiment!

*Vicki* said...

This does look very cool Sue! What a fun element to add to all sorts of designs! :)

Shelia said...

Great quilt card! I really like the fall colors and the sentiment goes so well with it!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Sue! Love your multicolor quilt! So bright and cheerful..love it!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP