Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

>> Saturday, September 20, 2014

Hello everyone and good morning!
I hope you are all having a great weekend!
DRS stamps used:  Count Porkula 134D, Fuzzy spider 550H, Empty Web 329G, Vertical Happy Halloween 538D, Checker Board Background 342P.
I Used orange and black Fun Flock on the spider this time and google eye...those are always fun! The green ribbon has little baby spiders on it.  I embossed the web on glossy white then used alcohol inks to make the purple background (it looks like faded, OLD wallpaper)!  The floor was embossed with the checkerboard background then I used green on it...I think it should have been a bit darker though as the checkerboard doesn't show up well in the photo (in real life it is a bit greener).  The orange buttons are dotted with white and dressed, of course, with purple floss. 
I love using this spider...he is so creepy and funny at the same time!!  I can also curl the legs and shape the abdomen for extra fun, which is what I've done here.

I think Count Porkula picked the wrong house for Trick or Treating...In fact, I think HE is the treat here...oh dear!  That spider has plans for dinner! Run Porkula, run!!
Well, I hope you have a very relaxing, fun, creative weekend (with NO spiders)!  I have a wedding to go to today!! Those are always fun and usually have some good munchies, bacon anyone?
Robin

7 comments:

Shelia said...

This is such a cute and fun Halloween card with the big spider going after Count Porkula. I do hope he runs away in time. The Count is my favorite Halloween stamp!! :-)

Janett said...

Run Count Porkula! I love it.

Sue said...

LOL - you've got me chuckling too! Fun card today, I love the bright colors. But I think the Count is gonna squash that spider with no problem :)

Karin said...

What a cool background and I just love the spider with the googley eyes! Super card!

Samantha said...

If there is such a thing as too cute, this is surely it! Count Porcula doesn't even look nervous! Amazing! (like the card!!)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Robin! I love the bright colors and big ol' spider eyeing Count Porkula. It'll turn out ok...pigs can fly, you know.

Jennifer E. said...

Adorable! Not sure what I like better, Count Porkula, or that big ol' spider!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP