Blog Widget by LinkWithin

On Fathers Day Foal

>> Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Fathers day to all the Dads, Granddads and Great Granddads. My grand children have three living Great Granddads so there is a lot going on today.I hope everyone has a fun filled day.


I have a Fathers day card today.




 I started by stamping the Sweet Foal then I covered it with a mask and stamped the soon to be retiring Fun Farm I just used the barn  then that was covered with a mask and I stamped the        Tree Line Border I love this stamp for making a horizon. It not showing up in the photo but I used a green marker and added dot's to the tree's. The sky is airbrushed.

I used a squire die to cut out the image. This was layered onto brown card, I added a green layer and                some string that I added knots. Then I added a strip of brown that I stamped                                    On Fathers Day Greeting

For the background Paper I used the 
and coco ink everything was added to a brown card.

Have a wonderful day,


6 comments:

Shelia said...

Janett, I love the scene you created for this wonderful Father's Day card!! Great pairing of images & use of twine!!

Samantha said...

This is gorgeous, Janett! I love how you put all those designs together for a great scene!

Sue said...

Awesome scene Janett! I love how you put the 3 stamps together and then did some fantastic coloring! Love it!

Karin said...

Genius combo of stamps! Lovely card and totally brilliant idea!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Janett! Love the little scene you've created.I'm sure going to miss that barn image.

Jennifer E. said...

Fab job creating this scene! Great job coloring too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP