Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Blowing Bubbles

>> Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hi all, today I have the new stamp Leonard Pig Blowing Bubbles  This is such a fun stamp.



I Stamped the Leonard Pig Blowing Bubbles  and colored him with copic markers. This was cutout with a rectangle die the background layer was sponge with a rainbow of inks ( I always see rainbows in bubbles) then embossed with dot embossing folder. I stamped and fussy cut Leonard Pig Behind the Bubble    he was attached with pop dots. Then on the yellow layer I added the Just Because. Everything was attached to a white card.


Have a Wonderful day,

Janett

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Janett, this is cute! I really like the rainbow background you created. It's perfect for these bubble images!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Janett! Love the rainbow bg and wide yellow frame.

Samantha said...

Terrific card today, Janett! Your coloring and layout really show off these adorable piggies!

Jennifer E. said...

Those bubbles look real! Love how you colored them to have that rainbow appearance.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP