Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Eat, Drink & Be Married

>> Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hi Everyone,
 
This card would be perfect for a wine loving couple, don't you think?  I remember being on a vacation to the Napa Valley in California a few years ago, and all I could think was how beautiful and romantic it would be to have a wedding and reception, looking out onto the vineyards...sigh.
 
Anyway, these are the thoughts that inspired today's card :)  It's fairly simple and monochromatic, because I wanted it to be on the elegant side of things.
 
I used the Bunch of Grapes to make my patterned strip of paper, to which I added a couple of rows of pearls and gems.  I used the Pour Me Bottle & Glass stamp on the background, and stamped, die cut the
Eat, Drink & Be Married Greeting.  To that, I added a bit of chalk shading and attached it with some pop dots.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog, and remember you can find our current "Punchy" challenge
 right here!  There's still time to enter for a chance at a great prize!

Karin
 


6 comments:

Sue said...

Great Job Karin! I love the "mono" look as well as the background bordered with jewels! You're the second person in a week telling me how beautiful Napa Valley is. I'll have to put it on my list :)

Shelia said...

Gorgeous wedding card, Karin. My daughter had Eat, Drink and Be Married engraved on the little shot glasses/candle holders they gave their guests. She would love this card!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Karin! Love the purple and the rows of pearls. Super wedding card!

Janett said...

Beautiful wedding card, love the colors and the sparkle adds the perfect touch.

Samantha said...

I love this card, Karin. The colors, the beads, the shading. It's grape! (I mean great!)

Jennifer E. said...

Stunning and so elegant! Love all the pearls and beads you added!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP