Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Eat, Drink & Be Married!

>> Friday, April 11, 2014

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! It's getting to be that time of year again...weddings & engagements abound! This wonderful new greeting would have come in handy last year when I had 2 family weddings to attend. I just love the font on this! And the pretty candle/lily corner w/ the wedding rings is so pretty! I thought it would be nice to keep the background simple & all white then add the spring colors on the flowers. I stamped the Candle Corner and greeting directly on the top white panel and colored them. The cake was stamped on a separate piece along with several lilies. After coloring, I fussy cut the cake and a bunch of lilies and added them to the cake before attaching to my main panel. The finished card is 5.50 x 4.25 and these are the Copics I used.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
stamps: Girly Swirly Cake, Easter Lily & Cross, Eat Drink & Be Married Greeting, Candle & Rings Corner
ink: Memento tuxedo black
paper: X-Press It white
accessories: Copic markers

4 comments:

Karin said...

What a gorgeous wedding cake you've created using this stamp combo! Beautiful!

Jennifer E. said...

Amazing! Those flowers look so real! Clever to add flowers to the cake image too!

Shelia said...

Awesome cake with those beautiful flowers!!

Sue said...

Stunning coloring! Just reaches right out and grabs you! I love that you turned a birthday cake into a wedding cake too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP