Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Feel Better Soon!

>> Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hi Everybody! 
Jennifer posting here today.  Are you sick of Winter like I am? I'm so done with the bitter cold and snow, not to mention all the flu and sickness this Winter has brought as well.  So many of my friends and family have had horrible illnesses this Winter.  I've definitely used up my share of get well cards this season and I'm glad DRS Designs recently released some new Get Well sentiments that I can play with.  Here's a Get Well card I made to show off the new Cheerful Smiles Get Well Greeting (1107G).


I decided to make my own flower embellishments for this card.  I simply used paper punches for the flowers and leaves and large brads for the flower centers.  I dressed up the pink flower in the center by stamping the cardstock with the Polka Dot Background (688P)  before punching out the flower.  

Do you need to make some Get Well cards too? Let DRS Designs Get Well collection inspire you to get inky today and if you make St. Patrick Day cards check out their new St. Patrick's Day stamps too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

5 comments:

Sue said...

What a fabulous card! I love your flowers - especially the polka dotted in the middle of the 2 shaded ones!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

this is sooooo pretty, Jennifer! I love the soft colors and your flowers are beautiful. This would make anyone feel better!

Karin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karin said...

I love the sweet flowers you made to compliment the get well greeting! They add to the entire cheerfulness of your great layout!

Shelia said...

Beautiful get well card. Love those pretty flowers, especially the dotted one!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP