Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Merry Christmas!

>> Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!




I couldn't think of any better stamp to use for my card today than our Holy Family Manger Scene.  I stamped it on white card stock using black ink and colored it with pencils.  My next step was to stamp  our Joy to the World stamp on white and after die cutting it I sponged the edges with blue ink.  After die cutting the manger oval, I die cut a scalloped circle and then a slightly larger oval in blue to go in back of it.  For my background I simply ran a piece of acetate through my cuttlebug using an embossing folder and layered everything on a folded blue card and added some bling.

Thanks so much for spending part of your Christmas with us!. 

Sue

1 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Perfect Christmas Day card, Sue! Super colors and I love the embossed bg.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP