Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Silhouette Snowflake Man

>> Saturday, November 23, 2013


It's the weekend!

It's my turn to share a card on the DRS Designs Blog.  Today, I want to share with you a quick and easy card to make that could act as a Christmas card or a winter greeting card.

I stamped the DRS Designs image of "Silhouette Snowflake Man" with Memento Desert Sand dye ink onto white cardstock.  I cut around the image with my detailed scissors and placed aside.

On a separate piece of white cardstock, I lightly and repeatedly stamped "Snow Background" and "Polka Dot Background" with Memento Desert Sand dye.  I also sponged this ink onto the cardstock.

I tore a piece of white cardstock for the snow on the ground, placed the snowman into my scene.  I added Baker's Twine for a scarf and drew some arms with a marker.

The sentiment "Warm Wishes" was stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia.

I'm thinking this CAS card could be created in a variety of fun colors.

Until next time, stay warm and enjoy your weekend!

Saturday smiles,
Kecia

6 comments:

Sue said...

I love that you never use "standard" colors! This card is AWESOME in your sand color!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Kecia! Love the sandy tones and snowflakes/dots bg. The twine tie looks super.

Janett said...

Beautiful, love all the details.

Shelia said...

Cute, cute, cute card! I really like the baker's twine scarf & color choice!!

Jennifer E. said...

Love this vintage look! Never thought to use colors like this for a Winter card!

Karin said...

Love the soft color you chose to make this wonderful winter card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP