Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Pink Birthday!

>> Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hi Everyone! Hope this post finds you well! Jennifer here and today I'm taking a break from all the holiday cards to show off a birthday card I sent to Operation Write Home. I kept it CAS, but I love how it turned out with all the different shades of pink!


I created the background paper for this card by stamping the Single Birthday Candle (258B) repeatedly and coloring them with Copic Markers. I layered it with dark pink cardstock that was decorated with a border punch and adhered it to the center of a piece of medium shade of pink card stock used for the card front. I used a decorative corner punch in all four corners and added 3 little white pearls to the lower right area under the decorative border.

The focal point I used for this card is DRS Designs Funky Birthday Image (494D) which was matted with a scalloped square and popped up on foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Jennifer

6 comments:

Sue said...

So pretty in pink! Awesome coloring too!

Shelia said...

so pretty in all the shades of pink!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Jennifer! Love all the pinkness and the candle bg.

Janett said...

So pretty, it just feels happy, happy happy.

Karin said...

Great layout and I love the candle paper you made!

Kecia said...

Super fun card! I love the repeated stamping, and your colors look great on this!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP